We stayed for 3 nights at Sanibel Siesta in Unit 608. This unit is located on the top floor of 1 of the buildings and is beach front which you can relax and watch out of this unit's 2 (yes 2!) balconies which are screened and have ceiling fans. I must say, I loved that there were ceiling fans on the balconies, both master and guest bedrooms as well as living room. It kept the air moving and also gives a bit of 'white noise' in case there are any surrounding noises that make falling asleep difficult. The unit and property were all very clean. Unit 608 has beautiful decorating and comfortable furniture both inside the unit and on the balconies. One balcony has towel racks for you to hang up your towels and swimsuits to dry after swimming in the Gulf or in the pool. Nice touch. I see some reviewers were put off by not having daily maid service, having to put garbage/recycling in the supplied bins in the resort parking lot, daily towel change and not having beach/pool towels included. I did my homework before I booked Sanibel Siesta and knew this going in so this was not an issue for my family. We just made sure we brought our own beach towels. This information is readily available on Sanibel Siesta's website. The pool was warm and clean. We used it 2x and it was very quiet when we did. The BBQ area looked very nice with modern gas grills although we didn't do any grilling while we were at this resort. Garage parking and beach chairs/toys were a very nice bonus to this resort. The only small improvement I could see that would be welcomed would be an improvement on Wifi. I wish we didn't need to access it while we were here but work is a fact of our lives at this point and work email needed to be accessed. The spotty Wifi made this difficult. But we were only here for 3 days so it wasn't the end of the world. We dealt with Sarah in the office for check-in and check-out and she was very friendly and made us feel welcome. Sanibel Siesta gave little pins to each of us as keepsakes of our visit - nice touch. I would love to come back to Sanibel Siesta and if I get the opportunity to return to Sanibel Island, it will be my number one choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanibel Siesta, located on world famous Sanibel Island in the Gulf of Mexico, is a crown jewel along the coast of Southwest Florida. Our seaside resort offers a private gulf front location featuring 2 bedroom/2 bath accommodations with spacious living rooms, dining areas, fully equipped kitchens, cable TV, free wifi and a large screened lanai --- the ultimate in vacation rental condominiums! Surrounded by lush tropical gardens and sugar white beaches, Sanibel Siesta offers a heated pool, tennis courts, shuffleboard and outdoor gas grills. A challenging golf course is nearby. You'll enjoy friend neighbors and a quiet charm at our island resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Sanibel Siesta on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Siesta Condominiums Hotel Sanibel Island
- Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Island Siesta Condominiums
- Sanibel Siesta On The Beach Sanibel Island, Florida