“Best Ice Cream Any Where”

Pinocchio's Original Italian Ice Cream
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Description: A Sanibel tradition since 1980,Pinocchio's is a landmark for islanders and visitors alike. All ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato, custard, sorbet and sorbetto is made fresh daily in "Pinocchio's Lab" on premises from the finest & freshest ingredients. Family owned and operated, we serve 37 flavors of our 130+ repertoire daily. 10 Time Winner BEST of the ISLANDS BEST ICE CREAM including 2014, '14 BEST GELATO and '14 BEST FROZEN YOGURT, Nat'l Geographics Top 10 Best Ice Creams in Gulf Coast America and many more accolades from events, organizations and local food critics. We appreciate our Customers and consider Customer Satisfaction carefully. To our new Customers, Thank You for Coming In and Trying Our Signature Ice Creams. To our returning Customers, Welcome Home. Gustare! The Puma Family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Probably our first stop once we unpack and check in that is. BEST EVER ICE CREAM, love my SANIBEL CRUNCH #1 on my list. As soon as I settle in we headed to Pinocchio's saying we would make it last a few days. Well that did not work. Go there several times when I am on the island. This is the first year in a long time that I can not get down there but going to still try to get some ice cream. Donna and Tom were the owners that we knew. Keep up those awesome flavors and you are number one in my book. Do you ship :)

Date of visit: December 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (2,209)

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

We tried vanilla bean, mango sorbet and mint chocolate chip. All we’re delicious although the vanilla was exceptional. Don’t go to the Dairy Queen if you want real ice cream. Pinocchio’s got the best on the island.

Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

Pinocchio’s is a regular stop when visiting Sanibel. My favorite is Sanibel Krunch. Lots of flavors. Big scoops!!

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Fantastic variety, but a wee bit expensive. Lovely to sit on the broad walk and watch the world go by.
Best on the Island and very helpful.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

I used to frequently come here, since 1981, for the best ice cream ever. But they have kept raising their prices, and now a single small scoop, the size of a golf ball, is over $5.00!!! I won't be going back.

Date of visit: October 2018