We arrived to the island of Sanibel, late Saturday afternoon with no idea where to stay. The Chamber of Commerce gave us a list of available options of where there was availability for 4 days. This was one the properties. We were a party of three and opted for a 2 bedroom. We were absolutely delighted with the place, quiet clean,well appointed kitchen, close to a great beach. We had a gulf view from the balcony and we could hear the waves crashing all night. This place has an amazing botanical garden and wherever you walked you caught the waft of gardenias.
Yes - the pool is small but we spend no time in this area and opted to live on the beach. We would certainly come back and hoped that we could stay in the same unit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanibel’s only Botanical Garden with six acres of lush, tropical gardens located between the Gulf of Mexico and the canals of the back bay. 1, 2 & 3 bedroom beachfront fully furnished and equipped condominium suite rentals daily, weekly & monthly. 2 heated swimming pools, 2 tennis courts, wireless internet, boat dockage, canoeing & kayaking, DVD and bicycle rentals and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sanibel Moorings Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Moorings Hotel Sanibel Island
- Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Moorings Resort Sanibel Island, Florida