The Sanibel Moorings is a great place to stay. From the moment you pull into the parking lot you feel at ease. The grounds are beautiful, The unit we had was fantastic. The office staff is friendly and helpful. The pool areas are nice.
From any unit you are a very short walk to a wonderful beach - The Moorings provide beach umbrellas and chairs that you can bring to the beach. They have kayaks that can be used in the river across the street from the main buildings - it was so enjoyable that we did this several times during our stay.
We had one small issue with a key to the unit so I walked to the office who called maintenance and said they would meet me at the unit - by the time I got back to the unit the maintenance person was already there and problem solved in just couple of minutes.
We would definitely stay here again if we ever find ourselves back in Sanibel.
Go ahead and book yourselves a condo at Sanibel - I don't think you will regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanibel’s only Botanical Garden with six acres of lush, tropical gardens located between the Gulf of Mexico and the canals of the back bay. 1, 2 & 3 bedroom beachfront fully furnished and equipped condominium suite rentals daily, weekly & monthly. 2 heated swimming pools, 2 tennis courts, wireless internet, boat dockage, canoeing & kayaking, DVD and bicycle rentals and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sanibel Moorings Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Moorings Hotel Sanibel Island
- Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Moorings Resort Sanibel Island, Florida