At the Lighthouse end of the island, a small paradise. Have been visiting here for 30 years, and it is still great with improvements every year to keep it up to date. Fully furnished condo with kitchen and screened balcony. Uncrowded beach. Save $ and rent on the canal side; just cross the street to the beach. Lush gardens and friendly helpful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanibel’s only Botanical Garden with six acres of lush, tropical gardens located between the Gulf of Mexico and the canals of the back bay. 1, 2 & 3 bedroom beachfront fully furnished and equipped condominium suite rentals daily, weekly & monthly. 2 heated swimming pools, 2 tennis courts, wireless internet, boat dockage, canoeing & kayaking, DVD and bicycle rentals and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sanibel Moorings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Moorings Hotel Sanibel Island
- Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Moorings Sanibel Island, Florida