We stayed in room 342 for a long weekend in August. The condo and resort were very comfortable and clean. We loved the proximity to the beach and beautiful pool. We had requested a crib before our arrival and it was all set to go when we arrived. There were three adults and 2 children that stayed. We all had a great time and hope to return again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanibel’s only Botanical Garden with six acres of lush, tropical gardens located between the Gulf of Mexico and the canals of the back bay. 1, 2 & 3 bedroom beachfront fully furnished and equipped condominium suite rentals daily, weekly & monthly. 2 heated swimming pools, 2 tennis courts, wireless internet, boat dockage, canoeing & kayaking, DVD and bicycle rentals and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanibel Moorings Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Moorings Hotel Sanibel Island
- Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Moorings Resort Sanibel Island, Florida