Second stay here in 3 years. Beautiful properties at a great location.
Our 2nd floor unit faced the shoreline and offered wonderful views. Rooms were VERY clean; without any issues. Beach was a short walk; very convenient. Staff/service were helpful from booking thru checkout.
No question we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sanibel’s only Botanical Garden with six acres of lush, tropical gardens located between the Gulf of Mexico and the canals of the back bay. 1, 2 & 3 bedroom beachfront fully furnished and equipped condominium suite rentals daily, weekly & monthly. 2 heated swimming pools, 2 tennis courts, wireless internet, boat dockage, canoeing & kayaking, DVD and bicycle rentals and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanibel Moorings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Moorings Hotel Sanibel Island
- Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Moorings Sanibel Island, Florida