Sanibel Island Beach Resort(Sanibel Island)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$204
US$177
Seaside Inn(Sanibel Island)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$246
Hotels.com
Casa Ybel Resort(Sanibel Island)
US$332
Official Site
Sanibel Inn(Sanibel Island)(Great Value!)
US$387
US$283
Sanibel Inn
Sunset Beach Inn(Sanibel Island)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$244
Sundial Beach Resort & Spa(Sanibel Island)(Great Value!)
US$346
US$217
Hotels.com
West Wind Inn(Sanibel Island)(Great Value!)
US$277
US$150
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

Island Inn(Sanibel Island)(Great Value!)
US$265
Travelocity
Song of the Sea(Sanibel Island)(Great Value!)
US$307
US$291
Priceline
Kona Kai Motel(Sanibel Island)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$110
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

All reviewscanal sidegarden tourconference centertowel exchangecourtyard viewgrounds are beautifuloffice staffthe kitchenbeach chairs and umbrellaswonderful stayeasy access to the beachlaundry facilitiescondo unithome away from homefamily vacationsecond floorgreat condo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Sanibel Moorings Resort has great ratings but it’s not for everyone and I didn’t find it special, given my particular situation.

First, it’s appeal: meticulous, beautiful landscaping, with good signage; short walk to the beach, with beach umbrellas and chairs; spacious, fully equipped condos with a pleasant decor.

This is a place for families with small children, couples who want a quiet time together and outdoor types that like to do things on their own.

So what’s the problem? Sounds perfect, right.

The biggest negative for me is that the place shuts down at 6:00 pm. No staff, no restaurant, no bar. You’re on your own. I arrived after dark, my first time there, and had a helluva time finding my room. There are 16 apartments of condos on two sides of the main road so the place is spread out. Signage for the office is not good and advance literature didn’t give me a clue about where my room was. In fact, I had to find the office and then open a lockbox to get my key to my room and other info, including a map of the premises showing my room was. Unfortunately I wasn’t told about the map so I didn’t find it until the next day. I didn’t really need it then.

I would not recommend Sanibel Moorings Resort for single individuals, unless you are a recluse.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Kari C, General Manager at Sanibel Moorings Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review of Sanibel Moorings Resort. We try to get the appropriate paperwork to all of our incoming guests in regards to our office hours and late arrivals, yet some of the various Expedia or Hotels.com websites do not provide them and I am sorry that that was the case with your arrival. Our doors are always open, and we do hope to welcome you back to the little piece of paradise that is Sanibel Island.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Trip was about 40 minutes from Fort Meyer airport. Beautiful grounds and our condo was walking distance to the beach! Our condos furnishings were great. Comfortable beds and spacious kitchen. Enjoyed the screened in porch. Would definitely return!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your review of Sanibel Moorings. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We’ve been vacationing Sanibel Island for many years and we always return because it’s so beautiful!!!! We stay at Sanibel Moorings because that’s our home away from home. We loved the newly renovated rooms.

Room Tip: Room 311 was fabulous!!!!
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your 5 Star review on TripAdvisor concerning Sanibel Moorings Resort. We hope to see you back very soon. Take care, and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As always, our stay was fantastic ! The condo was exactly as described, and the ground were beautiful. The staff was very helpful as always- even helping me with a very bad automobile problem by pointing me to a good honest repairman. I hope to return soon!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort, and for sharing your wonderful experience with others! We are always delighted to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay while visiting Sanibel Island. Our doors are always open, and we look forward to welcoming you back again real soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great place to stay. Always great shells and sand dollars to find. Went in mid June and were afraid it would be too hot. Weather was perfect. 3rd time at Sanibel Moorings and plan to return again next year.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your review of Sanibel Moorings Resort. We are so happy that your visit was enjoyable, and that we could provide perfect weather for you. We try to accommodate all our guest requests if we can! We hope you had a good trip home and look forward to welcoming you back again next year.