we had a delightful time at Sanibel inn.. very serene, appropriate accomodations.. only flaw: beware of gal who refuses to give out more than one k-cup per person!!
rest of the crew were very helpful..highly recommend the restaurant-: new owners who are taking this responsibility very seriously..l great food and service.. delightful site on sanibel- easy walk to lighthouse: plan on going back again and again...
the beds are the best!! we looked into purchasing one when we got home!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in nature at Sanibel Inn. The Inn offers a wide variety of accommodations and amenities surrounded by beautiful gardens and tropical palms. Come to Sanibel Inn to discover why Sanibel Island was just ranked #1 Favorite Worldwide Destination by Arthur Frommer and #5 Top US Beach by Trip Advisor. Just like the tropical flowers in the gardens, Sanibel Inn reflects the colors of the island. From the brightly painted exteriors to the warm soothing interiors of the guestrooms and suites, Sanibel Inn provides a relaxing and comfortable beach hideaway in one of the newly renovated guestrooms and one bedroom suites. Sanibel Inn also offers two-bedroom condominiums that are perfect for families or larger group of friends who wish to stay together. The Sea Star Café is located at the Inn and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with traditional café fare with an island twist. Sanibel Island is all about nature. Discover nature up close by bike via the 22 miles of paved bike and walking trails. Visit J. N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge to see a variety of migratory birds and explore an undeveloped mangrove ecosystem. Take a walk on the beaches and find rare shells such as the Junonia or 200 other species of shells. Take to the waters of the Gulf by kayak for a different point of view. Feel like a friendly tennis match, Sanibel Inn has a newly refurbished court on the grounds of the Inn or visit The Dunes Golf & Tennis Club. Sanibel Inn guests are also invited to golf at The Dunes where the greens wind through 75 acres of natural lake view fairways and Audubon Cooperative Society wetlands. After a morning of exploration, unwind by the pool and bathe in the warm Florida sun. Just steps away, the Beach Bar offers cool libations and poolside snacks. Sanibel Inn offers a gateway to the various activities on Sanibel and the perfect spot for a relaxing day in the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanibel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanibel Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Island Hotel
- Sanibel Island Resort
- Sanibel Inn Beach Resort
- Sanibel Bed Breakfast
- Sanibel Inn Sanibel Island, Florida