We booked a ocean view room months in advance of our trip. When we arrived we were placed on the 1st floor pointing towards the Ocean ($165 a night) but could not see anything because of a pool in the way with a tall white fence and a lot of people using it. We checked out and went to another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil boutique hotel nestled amid swaying palms and sandy beaches Sanibel Island Beach Resort is a cherished gulf-front retreat for nature lovers - shell collectors and those who enjoy outdoor recreation mixed with great shopping and dining. Guests enjoy private beach access as well as an outdoor pool and sundeck bike rentals tennis courts hammocks and lounge chairs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanibel Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sanibel Island Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Island Holiday Inn
- Sanibel Island Beach Resort Florida