The room we stayed in was about as far away from the beach as you can get, except we were on the first floor. This hotel only has two floors, which makes it nice that way. The room was a little small, but for vacation, that's fine. Bed was comfortable, and very clean. Their restaurant was a nice place to eat, but with so much to see, there were other places to try. After a nice stroll, you were on the beach. What can you say, it's a vacation beach that's private. Absolutely would go back to this hotel again. I booked this vacation through Southwest vacations and am going to use them again. We traveled in March of 2012.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil boutique hotel nestled amid swaying palms and sandy beaches Sanibel Island Beach Resort is a cherished gulf-front retreat for nature lovers - shell collectors and those who enjoy outdoor recreation mixed with great shopping and dining. Guests enjoy private beach access as well as an outdoor pool and sundeck bike rentals tennis courts hammocks and lounge chairs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and IHG so you can book your Sanibel Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sanibel Island Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Island Holiday Inn
- Sanibel Island Beach Resort Florida