All reviews shelling bag free lounge chairs ping pong table keurig coffee maker pool area fish tacos palm trees king room a nice place to stay the room was nice mini fridge poolside bar pool towels sea shells spring break stayed longer rent bikes
Reviewed 12 February 2019

The beach was just beautiful. Easy access to the bike trails and restaurants. Quiet at night. Most beautiful birds of paradise and flowers. Only thing was that our room was located on the second floor with no elevator. Was hard to get heavy bags up and down stairs. Other then that we were very satisfied.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
SIBR33957, General Manager at Sanibel Island Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2019

Dear Melody F

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I will pass your feedback to our team, I would have liked to see us offer you assistance with luggage to the second floor, this is indeed one of our Houseman's responsibilities should assistance be needed. Thank you for your compliments regarding our beach and grounds, please come back and visit soon!

Reviewed 12 February 2019

Jesus at the front desk was wonderful and very accommodating. All of the staff was friendly... I was greeted with a smile and a hello from all I encountered. The grounds and building very clean and meticulously maintained, my room was extremely clean and fresh, I was able to control room temperature perfectly, and, as I was traveling alone, I felt very safe and secure.
The pool area offers a lot of lounge chairs for sun or shade. There are also comfortable outdoor couches/chairs. The tiki bar was fun, Melinda and Daren were great. And of course the beach...steps away from pool area. Lounge chairs are available, beautiful sunrises/sunsets, shelling, and relaxation. Periwinkle is a short distance away. You can rent a bicycle or it's just a short drive to shops and restaurants. I did have delicious breakfast in the resort restaurant and lunch at the tiki bar. This was an amazing getaway, I will definitely be staying here again!!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank connie969

Dear connie969

Thank you for your amazing review. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to all members of our team. We work hard to keep the property and grounds as beautiful as they are and certainly appreciate the feedback. Please be sure to come back soon! Thank you for being our Guest.

Reviewed 10 February 2019

I found this place with a last minute search. A friend and I wanted to get away for some winter sun and just needed a couple of nights on Sanibel Island. Sanibel Island Beach Resort came up as one of the only places with available rooms that we could afford. I booked it without really knowing what to expect. What luck - I couldn't have done better with planning!! The hotel was clean, bright, and gave us everything we needed, even things I didn't know we'd need, like hammocks set up under shady palm trees near the beach. The staff was warm and helpful. We had beautiful and convenient beach access, a beach-side tiki bar, heated outdoor pool, plenty of parking, lovely grounds to walk across on the way to the beach...we didn't need to leave. I will definitely go back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com

Dear GoPlaces27450077555

Thank you for your awesome review on TripAdvisor! We are pleased to see you had such a wonderful time here and hope to see you guys back soon! Thank you for being our Guest.

Reviewed 10 February 2019

The place is located at the beach, they have a pool if you prefer to stay in the resport. The whole island is perfect to stay and relax. No crowd of people very close to nature. The resport is very clean, maybe rooms are not big but the whole picture is very positive and our familiy was the most satisfied from that visit comparing to Florida Keys, Miami or Orlando.

Room tip: Rooms with see view may be not perfect because they have a pool in front and may be too noisy for some people.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2019

Perfectly situated right on the beach unlike many other hotels on the island. The property and grounds were beautifully landscaped and maintained. The pool area is nicely laid out and had a great little tiki bar with apps and tapas type plates. Our room was great. Very clean, modern and tastefully appointed and decorated. The staff was super friendly and helpful. We will definitely go back and highly recommend this place!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com