Located at the eastern end of the hotel area of this tropical island, the West Wind Inn provides a nice alternative to the pricier hotels on the beach. Pool, grills, a poolside bar all included. Rooms are clean and well appointed. Nothing luxurious but comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Wind Inn is a peaceful beach-front resort on 500 feet of shelling beach. Choice of rooms includes standard guest rooms with garden or Gulf views; and guest rooms with kitchenettes, with garden or Gulf views. Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at restaurant, Normandie ; or go casual with food and drinks at our Upper Deck Poolside Bar. Swim, shell and stroll our endless beach. Do laps in our large heated pool; relax at our poolside bar and umbrella-shaded tables and chairs. Play tennis and shuffleboard or venture off-site. Sanibel Island is home to world-famous Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge, outdoor recreation, theatrical venues, shopping, dining and historical attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your West Wind Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Wind Hotel Sanibel Island
- West Wind Sanibel Island
- West Wind Inn Sanibel Island, Florida