“Melanie is amazing”
Review of Spatini Teabar

Spatini Teabar
More attraction details
Owner description: Spatini Teabar is a new concept, organic spa & salon. Expect the unexpected, including very reasonable prices and refreshing new, creative ways of delivering healthy, effective spa and salon services. Please visit our website for a full menu!
Reviewed 30 May 2014

In Washington, DC the guy who cuts my hair for $125 is so well-known that he goes to New York and Paris to do the models for Fashion Week. However, I am happier with Melanie's cuts and color than I was with him (and he cut my hair for eight years). Everything she does is just right and on top of that, she is a wonderful person. I could not recommend her more highly.

AMY S, Owner at Spatini Teabar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you taking the time to respond. Melanie is a great Master Stylist and we enjoy having her with us. We are blessed to have a couple Master Stylists with us as well as extraordinary organic hair color. Don't forget to check out our new organic shampoo and styling line from Italy. Works fabulous and the manufacturing company has a negative carbon footprint!! All that and great Stylists to boot! Thank you again!

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"stuffiness"
"stone"

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I've been coming to Sanibel for 30 years and Amy's massages are therapeutic , relaxing and healing . She is superior to any other massage therapist on the island. Her friendly manner along with her knowledge and technique keep me coming back year after year.

AMY S, Owner at Spatini Teabar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank you, Darryl! We love you and your wonderful family! Can't wait to see you next year again! You and your "crew" are one of our many treasured blessings.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

My wife and daughter visited Spatini and had a wonderful time. Both had massages and raved over them. The Hot Stone Massage was wonderful and the loved the decor. Two very happy women!

AMY S, Owner at Spatini Teabar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Well, I'm so glad we made two happy women! That makes a happy man and happy Spatini staff! Thank you so much for taking the time to write in.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

An excellent visit to Spatini Teabar. My two daughters and I had a massage at the same time. Susan, who is a Reiki Master, gives a phenomenal massage. I felt the effects for days after. Her healing and energy are the best. The owner and staff were very friendly and nice. The complementary organic tea was delicious.

1  Thank Kathleen R
AMY S, Owner at Spatini Teabar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words and welcome to our Spatini family!