Open today: 07:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Florida Favorite

I get upset when I come to Sanibel and don’t play the dunes. Got paired up with Bonnie and Cara... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
4theJ
new hampshire
via mobile
BEAUTIFUL and very CHALLENGING

I live in Europe where we have beautiful courses but I have returned here over the past 6 years and... read more

Reviewed 5 January 2019
RetiredWanderer65
Nyon District, Switzerland

All reviews lots of water driving range target golf fairways challenging yardage wildlife challenges island sanibel
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Lots of water on this course so take plenty of balls, but it is interesting and keeps you focused. Course is in great condition - only drawback is at just under $40 for this time of year (104 degrees heat) is a bit expensive when you add in the $6 toll to get to Sanibel. Delightful scenery, will play again.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Gary R
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Played golf today with adult son at Dunes Golf Course. Course is in excellent shape and staff is outstanding. Chris the golf pro is the best golf pro I have met on any golf course. He is courteous, very knowledgeable and very professional. Best course and staff we have ever experienced.
Bob

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Sanibel I
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Beautiful course. Well maintained. Staff are friendly. There is water in play on most every hole. Won’t need your driver much. Good target golf course. Play with someone who k ones the course of u can so u know lay up distances. Thoroughly enjoyed my round

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Sunshine12206
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Before we left home, arrangements were made to play golf at The Dunes. Not disappointed! Would play again if back on the island. Shop staff exceptionally helpful and friendly. Course drains very well. 12” of rain in May and not a hole was Cart Path Only. Amazing! Had an experience we never had before. A crow stole my golf ball from just off the green and flew away with it, only to drop it in a nearby lake. First time I have EVER seen this! Beautiful track. Play moved quickly. Hope to play here again

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank PattiP313
Reviewed 22 April 2018

A very nice and challenging par 70 course with lots of water. Played a fun round here on a beautiful day with no wind. Takes some getting used to the greens but this is a fun layout. Had lunch afterwards at the Dunes restaurant and it was very good.

Date of experience: April 2018