This is the kind of place I wish we had been able to afford when our kids were young. Lots of reasonably priced activities to entertain the youngsters. Not sure it would work for couples so much maybe?? It would have been nice to have a bit of the day when the pool was adult only. We went with our two adult children and the rollaway bed in a one bedroom suite together with the bed sofa was fine for us. Meshed in balconies enabled us to enjoy drinks watching the sunset. Well equipped kitchens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natural, secluded and exclusive, historic Casa Ybel Resort epitomizes the sanctuary, old-island spirit of Sanibel. Occupying 23 acres of beach front property isolated from commercial enterprise, the resort forms a sheltered getaway where romantic surroundings and outdoor recreation attract couples and families alike. Travelers have found respite and hospitality here since the 1890's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Casa Ybel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Ybel Hotel Sanibel Island
- Casa Ybel Resort Sanibel Island, Florida
- Casa Ybel Sanibel Island
- Sanibel Island Casa Ybel