The location itself is fantastic . If you stay in the lodge itself stay in pineapple room 121 or 128. They both have fantastic views of the gulf . Room 121 is on tge lower floor and would be best for people with mobility issues as there are quite a few stairs to climb to get to room 128 which is the room we stayed in and I'm betting is the best view on the property. There are also cottages to stay at also and the cottages do accommodate pets. The prior reviews I read were concerning the need for upgrading the cottages and the lodge and it looks like they were in the process of doing this during our stay . It is not fancy and is a very beach casual place but that is what we wanted. We wanted to walk the beach and collect shells and relax. We were not looking for luxury and spas . This charming island is the perfect place to relax and unwind .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you searching for that true Olde Florida charm and style? Look no further than Waterside Inn! You?re just steps away from the beautiful beaches of Sanibel. Amenities include a heated pool, beach loungers, on-site bike rentals, and BBQ grills. Come to relax and unwind in one of our small inns or cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Waterside Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Inn On The Beach Hotel Sanibel Island
- Waterside Hotel Sanibel Island
- Waterside Resort Sanibel Island
- Waterside Inn On The Beach Sanibel Island, Florida