We have stayed at the Waterside Inn many times and loved it. Nothing fancy, but clean and on the beach. However, they have changed their smoking policy. You can no longer smoke outside on your deck; you must go at least 15 feet away from any building. Also, we were there for 3 nites, and the internet was down the whole time. Doubt if we go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you searching for that true Olde Florida charm and style? Look no further than Waterside Inn! You?re just steps away from the beautiful beaches of Sanibel. Amenities include a heated pool, beach loungers, on-site bike rentals, and BBQ grills. Come to relax and unwind in one of our small inns or cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Waterside Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Inn On The Beach Hotel Sanibel Island
- Waterside Hotel Sanibel Island
- Waterside Resort Sanibel Island
- Waterside Inn On The Beach Sanibel Island, Florida