This was a family vacation we (my 2 kids and husband) arrived on Wednesday early morning when it was still dark outside but you just knew you were right by the beach! We had, like ALWAYS, done our research on TA and just knew we had to visit this place. We tried getting a cottage but they were not available for the 5 nights we needed it for so we settled for a 2 queen bed room with a full kitchen. The dishes and cooking utensils were included! Even a blender! Anyway, the room had it's own balcony, which was so awesome waking up and making coffee and sitting on that balcony watching the sunrise! SWEET... PARADISE.... There must be 100 coconut palms on this property. Lovely!
To best describe you the room layout, when you walk in there's the kitchen, little table and four chairs to your left. Countertops are granite. Pretty cool for a beach hotel. Then there's the 2 queen beds, oh so dreamy!!! They were more comfortable than my own bed. LOL! I slept like a baby on this bed... Seriously! The bathroom was pretty roomy and I will say that the only complaint is that there's no fan in the bathroom. No biggie for me though. They've got a small window that you can open right over the tub.
I really enjoyed the beach being right there and the pool as well. The pool was always nicely clean and almost never even used. They also have bicycle rentals so you can go ride around town in and check out the beautiful nature that surrounds you.
I have nothing to say but great things to say about waterside inn. The staff was super friendly and attentive to our needs. This was our first time visiting Sanibel/Captiva and we totally fell in love with it! This is a nature lovers paradise!! I am so in love with this island that I'm thinking of moving to Florida for the beaches! You can't beat the sunsets and tropics! Love love love!!! I definitely give waterfront inn a 100✔️ and will be returning this December!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you searching for that true Olde Florida charm and style? Look no further than Waterside Inn! You?re just steps away from the beautiful beaches of Sanibel. Amenities include a heated pool, beach loungers, on-site bike rentals, and BBQ grills. Come to relax and unwind in one of our small inns or cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Waterside Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Inn On The Beach Hotel Sanibel Island
- Waterside Hotel Sanibel Island
- Waterside Resort Sanibel Island
- Waterside Inn On The Beach Sanibel Island, Florida