My husband and I stayed at the Waterside Inn on the Beach from 1/12 for thru 1/15/06. We stayed in the Mango cottage # 102. It was a perfect location for a cottage. Right on the beach....a view of the gulf from our front window and a view of the sunset everynight from our couch or our screened in porch. The staff was wonderful and we loved our cottage. Clean, comfortable and for the earlier review about the rough sheets...well, they were just fine, not rough at all(although a newer bedspread would be nice):). The kitchen was a great plus, and the refrigerator was not rusty as was stated in a previous review. Yes, the bathroom was small, but clean, and fresh towels were supplied every morning. The Friday night sunset get together was very nice. We will definetly be back and hopefully staying at the same cottage. However, we would be happy trying some of the other cottages or their efficiency units.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you searching for that true Olde Florida charm and style? Look no further than Waterside Inn! You?re just steps away from the beautiful beaches of Sanibel. Amenities include a heated pool, beach loungers, on-site bike rentals, and BBQ grills. Come to relax and unwind in one of our small inns or cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Odigeo so you can book your Waterside Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Inn On The Beach Hotel Sanibel Island
- Waterside Hotel Sanibel Island
- Waterside Resort Sanibel Island
- Waterside Inn On The Beach Sanibel Island, Florida