This classic Florida family hotel became our favorite retreat 30 years ago when we spent several days of our honeymoon there. We've returned several times, most recently for an anniversary weekend, and have never been disappointed. This is essential Florida living, not a generic "resort", but with all the essentials for a relaxing vacation. The pool is surrounded by lush vegetation for a private feel; the wide, white, shell-packed beach is only steps away; and shopping and restaurants are a just a short drive. Our room with balcony included a spotless bath (thankfully updated since our 1977 honeymoon!), a full kitchen and king size pillow-top bed. The cottages with screen porches would be great for families who need a little more space. Venisha and staff offered a great personal feel to the routine check in at the front desk (thanks again for the champagne!). We are looking forward to our next stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you searching for that true Olde Florida charm and style? Look no further than Waterside Inn! You?re just steps away from the beautiful beaches of Sanibel. Amenities include a heated pool, beach loungers, on-site bike rentals, and BBQ grills. Come to relax and unwind in one of our small inns or cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Priceline so you can book your Waterside Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Inn On The Beach Hotel Sanibel Island
- Waterside Hotel Sanibel Island
- Waterside Resort Sanibel Island
- Waterside Inn On The Beach Sanibel Island, Florida