We stayed at the Waterside for four nights and found it to be a very quiet relaxed place. The trees and landscaping really add to the beauty of this place. The pool was small but heated and very nice. This isn't the place to have a lot of loud kids or young people having noisy late parties - this is the place to sit on your palm tree surrounded porch. You may join people on the beach watching the sunset. Our room was a bit musty smelling, but we got a great rate so who can complain. It's way better than the snow in NH. The food in Sanibel isn't that great, so if you get a unit with a kitchen you are at an advantage. You can also use their gas grills and rent bikes right in the office. You can bike to the Ding Darling nature preserve from here if you are up to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you searching for that true Olde Florida charm and style? Look no further than Waterside Inn! You?re just steps away from the beautiful beaches of Sanibel. Amenities include a heated pool, beach loungers, on-site bike rentals, and BBQ grills. Come to relax and unwind in one of our small inns or cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Waterside Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Inn On The Beach Hotel Sanibel Island
- Waterside Hotel Sanibel Island
- Waterside Resort Sanibel Island
- Waterside Inn On The Beach Sanibel Island, Florida