“Fantastic services - superior staff!”
Review of Sanibel Day Spa

Sanibel Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 25 years, the Sanibel Day Spa has provided exemplary spa and salon services. Offering 10 private treatments for massage therapy, advanced skincare, reflexology, body treatments, hair removal and more. Step into our salon for color, cuts, highlights, Keratin, natural nail manicure/pedicures, 2-week manicure, makeup application and ear piercing.
USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fantastic services - superior staff!”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

My husband and I booked a mini massage and mini facial during our recent trip to Sanibel Island. We were so happy that they were able to fit us in on short notice. The staff was absolutely phenomenal - friendly, knowledgeable, and made us felt relaxed and at ease. The quality of the services for the price is excellent. I'd highly recommend a stop by this conveniently located spa (within the Periwinkle Shopping Plaza)!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank travler009

Orlando
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Don't be afraid! Hairdressers are top notch!”
Reviewed 11 September 2012 via mobile

Got a trim and the hairdresser curled my hair beautifully! Very qualified and professional. My long, blonde hair is my crowning glory but I had no reason to be nervous. Comparable to any chic, urban salon!!! But nicer!!!!

Hot Springs, Arkansas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great massage and facial”
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Nice atomosphere in shopping center. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were relaxing. I had a mini facial and 50 min massage with Lynn and it was fabulous! During the facial I had the hot steam tent thingy- which was interesting. I have sensitive skin and most facials break out my face or sting my face, but the mini facial was perfect. Also, I am happy to go to places that massage your scalp as part of your massage (not all of them do). Can't wait to go back and I'll definately be asking for Lynn (sp?- Lynne) again!

Visited August 2012
Wellington, Florida
84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Just Average”
Reviewed 17 August 2012

As someone who visits Sanibel yearly I've been to the Sanibel Day Spa many times. Usually I'm satisfied with the treatment. This time I wasn't. Now I want to stress that not every customer will like every threapist's massage. These are creative treatments that may be loved by one person and not so much by another. My wife and I both booked a one hour swedish massage, but my therapist worked very fast and more like a sports massage then a relaxing swedish. It's partially my fault for not speaking up and asking if she was doing the correct treatment. Afterwards my wife said her massage was wonderful and she was very pleased. Unfortunately I wasn't.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank davidhess76
Kimball, Nebraska, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mani/Pedi”
Reviewed 27 July 2012

My mom and I were scheduled for a manicure and pedicure together only a few days before we went (lucky it wasn't the season)...our manicurists were lovely and friendly, and our nails looked great. A bit overpriced for what we got, but worth it to sit together.

Visited July 2012