“wow my top 5”
Review of Sanibel Day Spa

Sanibel Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 25 years, the Sanibel Day Spa has provided exemplary spa and salon services. Offering 10 private treatments for massage therapy, advanced skincare, reflexology, body treatments, hair removal and more. Step into our salon for color, cuts, highlights, Keratin, natural nail manicure/pedicures, 2-week manicure, makeup application and ear piercing.
camino
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“wow my top 5”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

I was vacationing in Sanibel and saw a advertisement for this spa on Pintrest (yes I'm addicted to it) my mom and brothers girlfriend and I book our spa day and well to say the least it was amazing.
It started with warm welcomes from the front desk lady's and got even better our treatments were wonderfully I got a salt scrub, hot oil massage, facial, manicure pedicure,and a hair cut. Do I was there the whole day. (Heaven) I would like to say I left with more friends then I came in with :) Jacqueline whom did my facial is the sweetest most fun lady I've meet in a while thank you for your knowledge and kindness I needed that so much and you are a godsend. Mandy the lovely lady whom made my toes and fingers sparkle and feel amazing your are a precious woman and are a great friend thank you for your wonderful smile and friendship if u find your self and husband in California your welcome at my home any time. And Martin not only did you cut my hair to perfection but I look forward to traveling with you to Bequia I'll teach school and you cut hair :) both lady's whom did my massage and scrub I'm sorry I have forgotten your names but you were not forgotten thank you for the much needed relaxation I desperately needs of a mother of a one year and two year old this is a great big thank you !!! So if you are still reading this don't I repeat do not cut your self short of one of the best experience you can have on this beautiful little island go to Sanibel day spa !!! Thank you so much everyone.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank kelie k

St. Louis
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 3 November 2012

My husband and I got a couples massage there. It was very relaxing and professional. Great way to end our trip!

Visited October 2012
Plainville, Connecticut
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“Very Nice Massages”
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I have gone to the Sanibel Day Spa many times over the years I have vacationed on Sanibel Island. I have mainly used the massage services. The receptionist was polite and accommodating and informative. My wife enjoyed her relaxing massage ($85) and my deep massage ($100) was well done. While waiting we had access to magazines, cookies, tea and water.

Visited October 2012
Columbus, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful services for my wedding”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

I got married on the beach at sunset on September 4, and I had my hair, makeup and nails done in the afternoon at the Sanibel Day Spa. It was a great, relaxing experience and everyone treated me like queen and made me look fantastic. I would highly recommend it to other brides.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Corie M
USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fantastic services - superior staff!”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

My husband and I booked a mini massage and mini facial during our recent trip to Sanibel Island. We were so happy that they were able to fit us in on short notice. The staff was absolutely phenomenal - friendly, knowledgeable, and made us felt relaxed and at ease. The quality of the services for the price is excellent. I'd highly recommend a stop by this conveniently located spa (within the Periwinkle Shopping Plaza)!

Visited September 2012