“Amazing Couples Massage”
Review of Sanibel Day Spa

Sanibel Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: For over 25 years, the Sanibel Day Spa has provided exemplary spa and salon services. Offering 10 private treatments for massage therapy, advanced skincare, reflexology, body treatments, hair removal and more. Step into our salon for color, cuts, highlights, Keratin, natural nail manicure/pedicures, 2-week manicure, makeup application and ear piercing.
Reviewed 20 May 2013

My husband and I had a great time celebrating our 1st anniversary at the Sanibel Day Spa. The staff was warm and welcoming and our massage experience was great as well. I will definitely go back to the Sanibel Day Spa on future visits to the island.

1  Thank Sarah G
"hair cut"
"hot stone massage"
"couples retreat"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"wonderful facial"
in 10 reviews
"technician"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 18 May 2013

I was in need of some relaxation. I scheduled a massage and was pleased with the service. I would have liked her to work on my shoulder a bit more, but it was extremely relaxing and my skin felt so refreshed. It is a very convenient location. Treat yourself.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

I was vacationing in Sanibel and saw a advertisement for this spa on Pintrest (yes I'm addicted to it) my mom and brothers girlfriend and I book our spa day and well to say the least it was amazing.
It started with warm welcomes from the front desk lady's and got even better our treatments were wonderfully I got a salt scrub, hot oil massage, facial, manicure pedicure,and a hair cut. Do I was there the whole day. (Heaven) I would like to say I left with more friends then I came in with :) Jacqueline whom did my facial is the sweetest most fun lady I've meet in a while thank you for your knowledge and kindness I needed that so much and you are a godsend. Mandy the lovely lady whom made my toes and fingers sparkle and feel amazing your are a precious woman and are a great friend thank you for your wonderful smile and friendship if u find your self and husband in California your welcome at my home any time. And Martin not only did you cut my hair to perfection but I look forward to traveling with you to Bequia I'll teach school and you cut hair :) both lady's whom did my massage and scrub I'm sorry I have forgotten your names but you were not forgotten thank you for the much needed relaxation I desperately needs of a mother of a one year and two year old this is a great big thank you !!! So if you are still reading this don't I repeat do not cut your self short of one of the best experience you can have on this beautiful little island go to Sanibel day spa !!! Thank you so much everyone.

2  Thank kelie k
Reviewed 3 November 2012

My husband and I got a couples massage there. It was very relaxing and professional. Great way to end our trip!