“A fun place to stop!”

Sanibel Community Playground
Reviewed 17 July 2013

This is a very nice place to bring the kids to burn off some energy. We biked here and let the kids run around while we rested. Has nice shade, but I wouldn't come here in the heat of the afternoon.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

We always come to town in July and have made coming to this park in the early morning a habit since my daughter was 1.

I will grab an iced coffee at the Sanibel Bean, then we trot across the street and my daughter will play. Since it has those awesome sun shades I'm not super concerned with sunscreen, but because of the time we have needed bug spray. Not always, but I've found it good to have on hand.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

My girls (ages 3 & 5) had fun playing here. I love that its shaded! Downside, there are only baby swings, no regular swings for bigger kids. But, that didn't stop my girls from having a good time!

Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for a picnic lunch and to let the kids play during a bike ride. Its wonderful for kids. It is shaded snd even protected us from a short rain shower.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

Our 2 1/2 year old needed a break from the beach and pool. He loved the covered playground until he had to go to the bathroom. Quickly we ushered him to the public restrooms at the playground but they were LOCKED so we had to leave. Wish we could have stayed longer.