“Best fishing experience ever:)”
Review of Andrews Fishing

Andrews Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Fishing Charters for Sanibel Island, Captiva Island, and North Captiva Island. USGC Licensed and Insured. Fishing, Shelling or sight seeing, the family is welcome.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best fishing experience ever:)”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Captain Dave is a excellent fisherman and can sure find the fish! He called me the day before our fishing trip to make sure we had made it to Florida. How nice is that! He was absolutely great with my 9 year old son!! I can't say enough good things! Such a nice and personable guy!! We will be calling him again in the near future:)

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Matina R

Columbus
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“BEST FISHING charter on Captiva and Sanibel!!”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Capt Dave Andrews is an awesome fisherman and teacher! One of my kids wanted to learn how to fish so we hired Dave to take us on a tour of the area waters and for some fishing. It was quite possibly the best afternoon of our trip. First he took us to an island known for great shelling. He was very engaging and knowledable about the history of the area. After shelling we continued on to a spot where he taught my boys to fish. They learned how to handle a rod and consequently reel a TON of fish in. Capt Dave was patient and kind and never spoke down to my kids. We was very attentive to ALL of their questions. He is the perfect person to take a family out. Super nice guy too. Thanks Dave! We'll definitely call you when we're in SA Florida next!

Visited December 2013