“Great Rental”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Susan S
“Great Rental”
Reviewed 31 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Perfect location, comfortable rental, awesome managent, and great bang fur the buck. Marcy was response and helpful. The condo is steps from the beach.

Management Response
27 Dec 2017
Thanks so much! I hope you had a wonderful time on Sanibel and look forward to returning in the future. (Hope you saw some dolphins too.)
floridaga...
Huntingdon, Tennessee
“Nice place”
Reviewed 23 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I enjoyed my stay at Villa Sanibel. It had everything we needed to enjoy our stay. The dryer squeaks and probably needs a belt, otherwise it was great!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Carlie761...
Metro Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Wonderful access to beach and pool, fun family vacation”
Reviewed 12 April 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

Marcy was wonderful to book with, lovely small Villa complex with great access to beach and pool. The master bed/bath very comfortable, the guest room mattress needs to be replaced, but overall good space to spend a week or two. Loft area sleeping area was nice but more light needed and if you have little ones, the spiral staircase a bit challenging for little kids, ok for teens and adults. We hope to return again, great location on the Island and Marcy has many great tips to share.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location & updated master bath!
Liked least: Mattress in guest bedroom
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Rachael O
“The most wonderful time I ever had.”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

It's lovely, well appointed and in a gorgeous location. I fell in love with this place and my heart broke a bit when I left. It's perfect for a quiet vacation and filled with beauty.

The condo is lovely and manages to feel like your own home. I left some beach toys for the next occupants, but Marcy already has quite a few there. There are plenty of linens and the kitchen is well stocked with utensils.

I hope that all who visit this lovely place find the joy that my family and I did. My three year old girl wept as we packed and I promised her that we would come again.

TnPapaand...
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Would loved to stay longer”
Reviewed 15 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

The condo was larger than we expected, very comfortable and clean. The grandchildren loved the loft and announced they wanted one at home. We had a lovely view of the pool and a very short trail to the beach. The six of us enjoyed our stay and look forward to another stay at 2F Villa Sanibel.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The condo, the pool, the beach
Liked least: The parking was very tight
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
In
Reviewed 13 December 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Apex NC
Reviewed 9 December 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
9 Dec 2011
Thanks so much Jim! What a great review; I do appreciate it. Hope you have a super holiday with all the family,

Marcy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing