Our one week stay was very relaxing and enjoyable. Our room at Kimball was newly remodeled and very clean. Our daughters stayed on the pull out couch which had an inflatable mattress so they found it to be comfortable. The kitchen had new appliances as well as plates, cups etc ....
We had a screened in porch with a view of the water-very nice.
They offered complimentary breakfast every day. It was the same each day coffee, juices , water, yogurt, hard-boiled eggs, pastries, mini doughnuts, and fresh fruit. We were happy with the simple choices ----the servers were very friendly.
The beach was steps away from our room--they had free chairs to borrow--always plenty around. Umbrellas could be rented for a small fee. Beach was great TONS of shells! The water was perfect-calm, warm. We found sanddollars, nine point starfish, and other cool creatures in the water.
The pool was nice, at times the water got really warm.
Laundry machines were available.
We rented bikes which was a lot of fun.
Overall we had a great stay and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted "Best Inn on the Island," the Island Inn, with its combination of old Florida cottages and modern lodges, sits on 10 beautiful Gulf front acres, offering 550 feet of beach with some of the best shelling in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Hotel Sanibel Island
- Island Sanibel
- Island Resort Sanibel
- Is Sanibel
- Island Inn Sanibel Island, Florida