I was there with my husband. We had a lovely time. There was always something to eat like Brownies and Wine, fresh fruits and so on. We could take bikes, umbreallas and what ever we needed for the beach. Every rooms has his own little terrace.
On the other side of the street is a great breakfast place. They serve eggs any style, home made jam, fresh fruits and so on.
We would go back any time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tarpon Tale Inn is a charming, family run property on the east end of Sanibel, a short walk from the island's famous shelling beaches, the lighthouse and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Each of our cottage style accommodations has its own distinct character, and range from cozy efficiencies to spacious one bedroom suites. We hope you'll choose the Tarpon Tale Inn as your home on Sanibel. You'll find the Florida you're looking for! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Tarpon Tale Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tarpon Tale Hotel Sanibel Island
- Tarpon Tale Inn Sanibel Island, Florida