Tarpon Tale was a perfect place to stay on Sanibel. Dawn (owner) was friendly more than helpful with any request. Several nights there was wine and homebaked goods out in the lobby area. Our unit, Seashell 1, was quiet and had a small kitchenette, sofa, bed and bathroom. The bathroom was on the small side, but was clean and sufficient. We loved having access to bicycles throughout our stay. The island is flat and very bike friendly. The beach is an easy walk to the end of the block and all the beach equipment is also complimentary! We would definitely stay here again! It was also very convenient to walk across the street to a restaurant, ice cream shop and clothing and gift shop. Next door is a real estate business and another sandwich shop. Overall, a great value and great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tarpon Tale Inn is a charming, family run property on the east end of Sanibel, a short walk from the island's famous shelling beaches, the lighthouse and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Each of our cottage style accommodations has its own distinct character, and range from cozy efficiencies to spacious one bedroom suites. We hope you'll choose the Tarpon Tale Inn as your home on Sanibel. You'll find the Florida you're looking for! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Tarpon Tale Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tarpon Tale Hotel Sanibel Island
- Tarpon Tale Inn Sanibel Island, Florida