We liked the slowness of the island, whole families riding their bikes, and a lower speed zone for cars. We liked everything about the inn. It was close enough to walk to the beach, a place to wash my shells, a cool, clean place to stay and friendly hosts. We loved the birdlife and the flowering trees and shrubs. We love Bailey's grocery on the island as we had just become vegan and needed to cook most of our food. It was a good stay and we want to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tarpon Tale Inn is a charming, family run property on the east end of Sanibel, a short walk from the island's famous shelling beaches, the lighthouse and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Each of our cottage style accommodations has its own distinct character, and range from cozy efficiencies to spacious one bedroom suites. We hope you'll choose the Tarpon Tale Inn as your home on Sanibel. You'll find the Florida you're looking for! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Tarpon Tale Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tarpon Tale Hotel Sanibel Island
- Tarpon Tale Inn Sanibel Island, Florida