The Inn was so much more than we expected ! We arrived, and found our reservations on the bullentin board. The studio was adorable, when we walked in it felt like we were at a family beach cottage. Everything we needed was there. The walk to the beach was our evening stroll, and the shelling was the best we found. We visited in the "off season" and it was if we had the beaches and the Inn all to ourselves, sooo quiet. Our regular visitor was Edgar, the cat, we all enjoyed laying around on our patio, being lazy.
This was one of our best vacations in awhile, and we will be back. Thanks to Joe and Dawn for their great retreat !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tarpon Tale Inn is a charming, family run property on the east end of Sanibel, a short walk from the island's famous shelling beaches, the lighthouse and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Each of our cottage style accommodations has its own distinct character, and range from cozy efficiencies to spacious one bedroom suites. We hope you'll choose the Tarpon Tale Inn as your home on Sanibel. You'll find the Florida you're looking for! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, HRS and Hotels.com so you can book your Tarpon Tale Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tarpon Tale Hotel Sanibel Island
- Tarpon Tale Inn Sanibel Island, Florida