My husband and I stayed at the inn for our first wedding anniversary and we just feel in love! Sanibel was like a magically place for us. Everything was quite literally perfect! The room was just the right size for us. my husband and I both are animals lovers. we left two dogs back home and it was so great to be able to see Edgar the Inn cat. He's super adorable despite the fact that he's missing an eye. Edgar always came running to us when we pulled into the parking space. At night he would come in a sleep under the bed for a little bit. We stayed at the inn from October 29 thru Nov 3. The weather was PERFECT! Loved this place and dream of the day we can go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tarpon Tale Inn is a charming, family run property on the east end of Sanibel, a short walk from the island's famous shelling beaches, the lighthouse and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Each of our cottage style accommodations has its own distinct character, and range from cozy efficiencies to spacious one bedroom suites. We hope you'll choose the Tarpon Tale Inn as your home on Sanibel. You'll find the Florida you're looking for! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Tarpon Tale Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tarpon Tale Hotel Sanibel Island
- Tarpon Tale Inn Sanibel Island, Florida