We had a great stay at the Kona Kai. Shawna the housekeeper was a delight to talk to! She made us feel very welcome during our time at Kona Kai and it was too bad that we didn't get a chance to say good-bye. Our bungalow was wonderful and spacious - the only downside was that because of it's location, being the last one by the parking lot we couldn't get wifi in our room. We had to walk by the pool to pick up the signal. It wasn't too big a deal. We liked the Hawaiian theme very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our inn borders the Sanibel river for our guests who love to fish or kayak. We are located directly on the bike path and are close to shopping, restaurants and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Kona Kai Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Kai Hotel Sanibel Island
- Kona Kai Sanibel Island
- Kona Kai Motel Sanibel Island, Florida