“what a fun place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Three Crafty Ladies

Three Crafty Ladies
Ranked #8 of 32 Shopping in Sanibel Island
More attraction details
Owner description: Three Crafty Ladies is Sanibel Island's only Quilting and Arts & Crafts Supply Store! We have a large selection of tropical fabrics, sewing notions, cross stitch supplies, scrapbooking, arts and crafts supplies, children's crafts and books and a variety of gifts. We specialize in high-quality 100% cotton fabrics, including batiks and tropical themed fabrics. It is our goal to provide customers with quality merchandise that they won't find anywhere else! If you feel like doing a quick project during your trip, drop by and create a Make-it-and-Take-it Bead Bracelet souvenir, available every Thursday 10:00-4:00! Even if you aren’t looking to shop, stop in to browse the store and revel in the lively colors, vibrant atmosphere and unique finds!
Edgerton, Kansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“what a fun place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

Beautiful shop with good stock of mixed media supplies. Quilt samples are outstanding. Shop owner knowledgeable and helpful. Found a few things I didn't know I needed!

1 Thank Anne R

Tennessee
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great stop for even me!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

I am not very crafty but my sisters are and they wanted to stop here. I was inspired to pick up a couple of projects for me too!

1 Thank Audrey H
“What a pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

Cute shop. Lots of pretty fabric and a little of everything else. Shop keeper sweet and informative. Luna the dog entertained my husband while I shopped.

“Pleasurable shopping”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

It was a joy to find this beautiful store on my vacation. I wish I lived close enough to visit frequently. The store is filled with treasures and eye candy. It is definite you should check out their wares.

Visited July 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“A little gem for any crafters visiting Sanibel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

This is a tiny shop by comparison to most other craft stores, but it's sze probably adds to its charm. They have a great array of 'seaside' fabrics and ribbons etc so it is an ideal place if you feel inspired to get creative whilst holidaying on the island! Although some things are a little pricey, you are paying for the location and charm of the place. Well worth a visit for budding as well as seasoned crafters!

Visited June 2013