The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Cottages were simple but had everything you need for eating in sometimes, hanging out, sitting on balcony/porch, watching TV for a bit or just relaxing. We stayed in no. 18 and had a lovely view of the whole property, including the ocean. Sunsets were gorgeous. BBQ available for anyone to use, bikes also free to use, lounge chairs, floating stuff, pool towels provided, etc. I found things to be nice and clean. You're going to get sand in your cottage, not anyone's fault. Pets are welcome, pool was 90 degrees and very clean also. Kids might find it a bit too quiet, but adults looking for some R&R will no doubt enjoy. Bring a flashlight if you want to ride the bikes at night as the paths and roads are not lit. We used the flashlight always. Bike paths on the island are fantastic! Some bars and restaurants are easy bike rides away, so no need to drive the car! NICE !!
Tween Waters sister resort also allows you full use of their pool and facilities as well, so you can go back and forth if you want. All in all, a great place to stay and we'd definately go back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Beachview Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachview Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Beachview Hotel Sanibel Island
- Beachview Resort Sanibel Island
- Beachview Cottages Sanibel Island, Florida