This is our 13th year staying at Beachview Cottages and have come to think of #1 and #10, both beachfront, as our own. All of the cottages are in different pastel colors and named after shells. They would remind you of the beachfront cottages of the 1950's, with screened in porches, bead board paneling, but thoroughly modern on the inside with a galley style kitchen/great room, fully fitted, beach style furnishings. Cottages 1 and 10 are closest to the beach and each have a separate bedroom, cottage 1 with a queen sized bed and cottage 10 with a king. Lisa and Bob man the front office and are both warm and friendly, and knowledgeable of the island.
We chose Beachview years ago because they accept pets and we don't go anywhere (well almost anywhere) without our two Pembroke Corgis, who love the beach, the waves, the birds and playing ball with Dad. Beachview is on the quiet end of the Island, but close to everything you need, including Bailey's Center, which has a hardware store, grocery store and movie theater showing first run films
If you want luxury, fitness center, in-house restaurant and bar, this is not the place for you. There's no bling here. But if you want a very clean, quiet, safe place for families and your beloved pet, this is the one. Believe me, if it wasn't "The Thing" we wouldn't keep coming back for 13 years.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Beachview Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachview Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Beachview Hotel Sanibel Island
- Beachview Resort Sanibel Island
- Beachview Cottages Sanibel Island, Florida