This was our second visit to The Castaways. We have 4 children and traveled with grandparents as well. So it was 8 people total, we stayed in Cottage 1. It was very comfotable, extremely roomy and just a pleasure to stay in. It was very large, everyone had their own space and we loved it! It was fantastic!! The Castaways is absolutely wonderful! We will definitely be back to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterview cottages, efficiencies, or motel units are surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico and beautiful Sunset Bay. Discover miles of sandy beaches, shelling, fishing, swimming, or just relaxing Island style. The Castaways is a touch of paradise you're sure to remember. World-class shelling and bird-watching. Great fishing from our private docks or in the Gulf of Mexico.Marina with canoe,kayak and bicycle rentals, charter captains, bait and other sundry items.Three restaurants and general store within walking distance. Heated swimming pool. Pet-friendly units available for guests who want their 4-footed friends to enjoy a true family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Castaways Cottages of Sanibel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castaways Beach And Bay Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Castaways Beach And Bay Hotel
- Castaways Beach And Bay Resort
- Castaways Cottages Of Sanibel Sanibel Island, Florida