“Good food! Check them out!”

Rosie's Cafe & Grill
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Cuisines: Seafood, Soups, American, Grill
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Breakfast lunch dinner ice cream shop & coffee bar
“Good food! Check them out!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch the other day and we were very satisfied. It was clean, staff was helpful, pleasant and food was delicious and reasonably priced. For a family on a budget that's important. Save room for their ice cream and cupcakes !! OMG YUMMY!!

1 Thank Shannon H

Burlington, Canada
“BEST BREAKFAST ON SANIBEL”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My family and I went to Rosie's for Sunday morning breakfast. For the first time my kids ate everything on their plate. Best pancakes I have EVER had. My husband had eggs benedict and he couldn't say enough. Definitely would recommend Rosie's for breakfast, it's a must!!! On your way out ROYAL SCOOP ICE CREAM.

Worthington, Ohio
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We were in Sanibel for vacation. We liked it so much we ate there twice and came back again for some hand scooped ice cream.

The prices were reasonable for the area. The food was very good. Both times I had the Philly Steak sandwich. The service was very good and all the staff is very friendly. They made you feel at home. It is a nice place to eat for lunch or dinner. It has a nice decor. It was very clean and orderly.

If we lived in the area this would be a regular eating place for my wife and I.

Temecula, California
“So thankful for Rosie's Cafe & Grill”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

While visiting the island we realized we were pretty limited to where we would go for dinner. We came across Rosie's and were so impressed with the great selections to choose from. Food was delicious the service was great! Loved that we were able to get desert on our way out the door with the best ice cream ever! We had tried a different ice cream place on the island and it was grainy and over priced. Trust me when I say,if its good food, good ice cream and friendly people you hope to find while on Sanibel, Rosie's is the place to be! ENJOY!

1 Thank greatwhite57
Manor, Pennsylvania
“Delicious but save room for the outstanding ice cream!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Our last night in Sanibel we decided to give Rosie's a try, so glad that we did. Our dinners were outstanding I had the grouper special and it was delicious. The staff was friendly without being overbearing, the atmosphere was beachy and charming. It was just a lovely experience. My husband was so interested in having some of the ice cream that we took a ride up to Captiva to catch the sunset and then came back for him to get a cone. I took the obligatory spouse's "taste" and was sorry I hadn't chosen to indulge.