“not as good as Bait Shop”

Whitney's Bait and Tackle
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The bait shop is a little closer to causeway on the right, I thought it had a better selection than Whitney's

1  Thank Colleen B

Reviewed 1 July 2014

With not taking his own fishing equipment for our weekend get away, my husband stopped in for advise. They were very friendly and had wonderful advise on what to use. The "plastic bait" the recommended got him to hook a nice Snook!! Even though he couldn't keep it, he was happy to hook one!!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Whitney's was very helpful and friendly in referring a fishing guide for my husband. I would recommend them for your fishing needs while in Sanibel.

1  Thank Jacqueline A
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We''ve been visiting the Islands for 30+ years, fishing and buying equipment for fishing, shelling, walking the beach. We've shopped at Bait Box, Bailey's, Tarpon Bay, Sanibel Marina, and I'm sure some others; however, none of them have ever made us feel so welcome or that they valued our business as Whitney's does. If they are busy with other patrons they acknowledge our presence and let us know they will be with us soon. No matter what we spend they treat us as though they are happy for our business. If we are just browsing, they graciously answer questions. We are very happy that Whitney's is on the island.

2  Thank barbarah510
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This was our first time using this guide service/bait & tackle. My husband and father-in-law used Whitney as a guide. My husband loves to fish and Whitney took them to where they could catch a lot of different fish. We have tried different guide services before. Whitney's is a better price and excellent service.

1  Thank Cindy P