“Really good time!”

Sanibel Custom Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Sanibel resident Captain Brandt Symes is year round, professional guide offering private inshore fishing charters, shelling trips, lunch cruises, sightseeing and eco-tours. From novice to die-hard angler, we fish the shallow backcountry of Sanibel, Captiva and Pine Island Sound for Redfish, Snook, Tarpon, and more. We genuinely enjoy taking all kinds of families fishing! LGBT friendly. Fully licensed and insured.
Reviewed 14 June 2014

My husband and son went on the charter and it was the best fishing experience they have had. Capt. Brandt is very good at what he does. We will definitely go through him again!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Excellent tour, good boat and good fishing, we caught lots of fish. Go fishing and you will catch something or just go for a cruise and see the sight

2  Thank Idag_eller_imorgon
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I have been out with this charter company twice now, and both trips were spectacular, I caught so many different types fish, and even got to enjoy the keepers for dinner! Brandt, the guide knows where to go to get the fish, and is a personable knowledgeable person. After going out on this charter the first time I knew I would never have to go searching for a different charter, as this one was so much fun!! I am looking forward to getting back out on a charter soon!

3  Thank K D