We had such a great stay at Sandalfoot- we can't wait to go back ! Thankfully the condo is equipped with everything you need and then some, from dishes to beach toys for the kids to an umbrella and beach chairs (the chairs were starting to look a little old and rough, but other units appeared to have newer chairs). The condo was VERY clean ! It would be nice to get towel/sheet service once during a 7 day stay, but the washer and dryer are just down the hall. The front office staff are super nice and friendly. They make change for wash, have tennis rackets/balls to borrow and I'm sure a lot of other great stuff that we didn't even think to bother them with because we were too busy going from the pool to the beach and back again and again. It is a small complex, with 5 building 3 stories high with 4 rooms on each floor and super close to the beach. The view is amazing from the screened in balcony. The only problems on our visit, had nothing to do with the condo, just bring bug spray with Deet because the no-seeums are horrible and bite at your ankles & legs on the beach and in the grass, especially at sunset (and sunrise if you are up that early). We also were sad to see the gulf so brown, as it was crystal clear blue last time we were there (that is due to the government draining Lake Okeechobee)... If you are with a large group, there really is no place to gather. Security broke up our gathering before 9PM, even though quiet hours start at 10 and our group of adults all 30+ were just gathered by the pool talking in normal voices... Missing our lazy days at the beach already !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandalfoot Beachfront Condominium is nestled on the East end of Sanibel, beachfront to the Gulf of Mexico and just 1 mile from the ''Historic Lighthouse'' on one of the best shelling beaches of the world. Your choice of either a 1-bedroom/1-bath or 2-bedroom/2-bath Beachfront or Gulf View condominium. Each beautifully and thoughtfully appointed. Enjoy many complimentary amenities such as Beach Chairs & Towels, Laundry Facilities, High-Speed WiFi, Swimming Pool, Parking & more! Our friendly and professional on-site Guest Relations Team members are here to welcome you and assist you during your stay, Mon-Sat, 9AM-5PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Sandalfoot Condominium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandalfoot Condominiums Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sandalfoot Condominium Sanibel Island, Florida