The location of Sandalfoot condo's is perfect. You are just steps to the beautiful beach or there is a pool on the grounds as well. We found the pool fairly crowded, and mostly with children, so you have to get your lawn chair early if you're hoping to spend the day there. The shelling on the beach is amazing, be sure to check the tide guide for best times to go searching. Dolphins also swim up very close during the calmer waters. The particular unit we stayed in was fairly dated, but very clean (2C1). Other units we saw were beautifully decorated, so we would probably pick a different one next time. But we had a great trip, loved the general area, staff was very friendly and we would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandalfoot Beachfront Condominium is nestled on the East end of Sanibel, beachfront to the Gulf of Mexico and just 1 mile from the ''Historic Lighthouse'' on one of the best shelling beaches of the world. Your choice of either a 1-bedroom/1-bath or 2-bedroom/2-bath Beachfront or Gulf View condominium. Each beautifully and thoughtfully appointed. Enjoy many complimentary amenities such as Beach Chairs & Towels, Laundry Facilities, High-Speed WiFi, Swimming Pool, Parking & more! Our friendly and professional on-site Guest Relations Team members are here to welcome you and assist you during your stay, Mon-Sat, 9AM-5PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandalfoot Condominium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandalfoot Condominiums Hotel Sanibel Island
- Sandalfoot Condominium Sanibel Island, Florida