“Great food but overpriced”

The Jacaranda Restaurant
Price range: US$22 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The seafood at Jacaranda was great! I highly recommend it. But, the value for money is not as great - I dont recommend going with kids here - but for a date night, its a fun place with good food.

1  Thank sdlynn1

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I have been here many times over the years and their meals are always consistently delicious. I always order seafood here, but others in our party enjoyed their steaks as well. I recommend going early, they have a great early bird menu out on the back patio and have a great happy hour. If you stick around, or are going out later, they also have a great bar scene and the best live music on the island. The restaurant is somewhat divided up to accommodate everyone. The inside is pretty nice and I'd refer to as fine dining, there's an outdoor patio that is more casual but also nice and the bar area is a separate enclosure all together. I'd recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

This is one of our favorite places for Happy Hour, make sure to try the mussels - we get a side of bread to dip in the sauce, it's so good! Service is consistently great, too!

1  Thank 406MTgirl
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Having been going to the Jacaranda for many years and it has been consistently good. On a recent trip w/friends, we had a wonderful meal and time on the patio. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and all our food was outstanding. The crab cakes w/plum sauce and a side of rice pilaf were delicious. Highly recommend this restaurant and bar.

1  Thank blonde11-12
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Enjoyed the outdoor patio. They were playing live music in the bar which and as we were sitting close to the door, the sounds from the bar and the speakers in the patio area occasionally conflicted whenever the door to the bar opened.

1  Thank Hawkeye1984