“Nice special occasion restaurant”

The Jacaranda Restaurant
Price range: US$22 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We dined here for Father's Day at the recommendation of staff at the condo complex. It was not their first recommendation or our first choice because many restaurants were closed on Sundays, however it was a nice meal. It is pricy and there was nothing that was super special about the meals, but we all enjoyed what we had for dinner. I probably enjoyed my meal the least mahi/shrimp combo as the blackened seasoning was very salty to me, the fish was very good. My husband said his steak was outstanding and my in laws liked their salmon and grouper. The meals do come with a salad and starch, although the potatoes were pretty small. The restaurant has been around for a long time and is starting to show some age, but it was a nice place to celebrate Father's Day.

1  Thank carrie9678

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The seafood at Jacaranda was great! I highly recommend it. But, the value for money is not as great - I dont recommend going with kids here - but for a date night, its a fun place with good food.

1  Thank sdlynn1
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I have been here many times over the years and their meals are always consistently delicious. I always order seafood here, but others in our party enjoyed their steaks as well. I recommend going early, they have a great early bird menu out on the back patio and have a great happy hour. If you stick around, or are going out later, they also have a great bar scene and the best live music on the island. The restaurant is somewhat divided up to accommodate everyone. The inside is pretty nice and I'd refer to as fine dining, there's an outdoor patio that is more casual but also nice and the bar area is a separate enclosure all together. I'd recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

This is one of our favorite places for Happy Hour, make sure to try the mussels - we get a side of bread to dip in the sauce, it's so good! Service is consistently great, too!

1  Thank 406MTgirl
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Having been going to the Jacaranda for many years and it has been consistently good. On a recent trip w/friends, we had a wonderful meal and time on the patio. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and all our food was outstanding. The crab cakes w/plum sauce and a side of rice pilaf were delicious. Highly recommend this restaurant and bar.

1  Thank blonde11-12