My wife and I stayed at the Beach Road Villa's for a week and It was great. It was very peaceful and relaxing. Most mornings, we enjoyed walking to the beach to watch the sunrise and collect sea shells. We really enjoyed the slower pace and peaceful environment of the island. We used bikes that are provided by the villas and went on bike rides to some of the shops. Watching the Manatee in the canal, which is in the back yard of the villa's, was awesome. The villa was very comfortable and clean. It had a fully furnished kitchen with washer and dryer. Unlike hotels, you don't have noise from other rooms disturbing you. We would highly recommend the Beach Road Villa's to someone looking for a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of our four spacious Villas offers 1200 sq. ft. of air conditioned living area with two bedrooms and 1 ½ baths, fully appointed kitchens, separate living and dining rooms, two enclosed lanais, and a washer & dryer. We also provide TVs, DVD, stereo, fresh linens, towels, bicycles, beach equipment, wifi, a gas BBQ and hot tub free for your use. Spanish Colonial architecture is complemented by our extensive tropical landscaping with 6’ courtyard fountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Beach Road Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Road Villas Hotel Sanibel Island
- Beach Road Villas Sanibel Island, Florida