Our first visit to BRV was about 1 year ago. On both visits we have enjoyed the ambience of the complex of 4 villas, the niceties of fully equipped kitchen/laundry, full dining and living areas, screened patio and balcony.
This year my nephew and his family and one of my brothers and part of his family are staying here. All of us will have a family reunion BBQ while here!
I think one of our favoritie things is watching Martha the manatee and her offspring in the canal in front of the complex. A pair of osprey have their next high above the end of the canal and are fun to watch, too. With the beach about 1/4 mile away we've enjoyed shelling and this year watching the "super moon" rise over the Gulf of Mexico. We'll be enjoying the grill and hot tub later this week, as well as the bikes and the gotobeach gear provided free to BRV guests!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of our four spacious Villas offers 1200 sq. ft. of air conditioned living area with two bedrooms and 1 ½ baths, fully appointed kitchens, separate living and dining rooms, two enclosed lanais, and a washer & dryer. We also provide TVs, DVD, stereo, fresh linens, towels, bicycles, beach equipment, wifi, a gas BBQ and hot tub free for your use. Spanish Colonial architecture is complemented by our extensive tropical landscaping with 6’ courtyard fountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Beach Road Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Road Villas Hotel Sanibel Island
- Beach Road Villas Sanibel Island, Florida