Coming back from an amazing vacation in Sanibel!
We walked the beach, had great dinners
We stayed in C103 - a very recently renovated condo and loved it! I am a big guy and loved their comfy bed! Large flat screen TVs, close to the pool and a private porch. My wife loved the updated kitchen (we had breakfast and lunch at the Condo and ate out at night). My parents came for a few days and there was plenty room for all of us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blind Pass Condominiums is the hidden jewel in Sanibel's crown. On the quiet west end, secluded, tropical and a short walk to the best shelling beach on the Island, Blind Pass units offer great value. Their spacious room sizes and well designed layouts make vacationing comfortable and convenient. The extra large pool and on-site management also enhance a vacationer's stay. Free tennis offered at all times. Free kayaking and canoeing offered, conditions permitting. We are sure you will find a unit at Blind Pass that you will love and will meet your needs. And, if you have any questions about a unit in our rental program, our rental office will help you make a decision in what best suits your search. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Blind Pass Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blind Pass Condominiums Hotel Sanibel Island
- Blind Pass Condominiums Sanibel Island, Florida