I love Sanibel Island, this last visit was my 11th in 28 years. It also happens to be my 8th at The Colony Resort. Ever since a friend recommended this wonderful place to me, I haven't stayed anywhere else on the island & I keep recommending it to others.
Great prices, clean, pretty, comfy condos, friendly staff, great location on the island, near beach, shopping, places to eat, nice pool, close to lighthouse. Bikes for rent at the resort, go for a nice morning ride! I love the weekend specials, they can't be beat! Its good for all age groups! Good for family time, as well as a romantic get away! Come tan, go for a bike ride, see an amazing sunset & keep your eyes open for the wildlife. Dolphions, manatees, starfish & great birds to watch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short Stroll from the pristine beaches of Sanibel, famous for sea shelling, Colony Resort is located on the "Quiet side of the Island" minutes from the Historic Lighthouse, fishing pier and in biking distance to World Ding Darling Wildlife Refugee. Located on 26 miles of bicycle paths among tropical vegetation Colony Resort offers 1 bedroom/ 1 bath condominium and cottage accomadations. All units have fully equipped kitchens, screened lanai's or balconies, free Wi-Fi and long distance phone calls. Heated fresh water pool for year round use. Rates vary throughout the year and specials are offered seasonably. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Colony Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colony Hotel Sanibel Island
- Colony Inn Sanibel Island, Florida